Sunday, November 1, 2020

Montage - Grade 1 to 5

Respected Parents,

                          Greetings! To celebrate the International Day of Tolerance and to uphold the values of this great nation,the JSS Private School student leadership body of the primary school has organized Montage 2020, a festival to bring 

together students from different communities to understand the importance of tolerance in a multicultural society.

Students from primary (Grade 1-5) can participate in the following competitions which will be organized on 19th November, 2020.

1.      P A R L A N D O ( S P E A K I N G ) . . . L I V E

2.     K A I M U Y A M O N A ( M O N O A C T I N G ) . . . L I V E

3.     A R T C U L I N A I R E ( F O O D A R T ) . . . L I V E

4.     T A H W I L ( T R A N S F O R M A T I O N ) . . . L I V E

5.     S T A N D U P C O M E D Y . . . L I V E

6.    V A A D A K ( I N S T R U M E N T A L M U S I C ) . . . R E C O R D E D

7.     D A N Z A ( D A N C E ) . . . R E C O R D E D

8.     P E N I Y E ( S I N G I N G ) . . . R E C O R D E D

 

Interested students, kindly fill and send the attached acknowledgement to the following mail id latest by 03rd November 2020.

vidyalekshmi.v@seps-auh.org


Kindly refer to the attached for more details and competition rules.


Regards, 
Sunrise English Private School,
Abu Dhabi,UAE
Visit-www.seps-auh.com
Contact-+97125529989

Visit our social media channels-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "1 F Parents" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to 1fparents+unsubscribe@seps-auh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment